Zoekresultaat 1 - 1 van 1 resultaten

  • Passport and ID card for Dutch nationals living abroad

    If you are a Dutch national living abroad, you can apply for a passport and/or ID card at Breda Council. Before you apply, you need to complete a questionnaire and send documents. We will contact you by email within 8 weeks of receipt. Once these documents have been approved, we will send you an email explaining how to make an appointment to apply for a passport or ID card at Breda Council. Don't forget to send all the documents we ask for with your application. If we don't receive everything we need, it will take us more time and your application will take longer than expected.